Monday 5 May 2008

My First Knitted Shawl !

05 May 2008

Didn't take photos of the stuff that I had knitted or crocheted the last time so when my mother asked me to re-do this shawl I took the opportunity to take a photo of it before undoing it ! This was the first item I ever knitted when I decided to take up knitting. My mother said that it was too heavy for her to use... now that I am holding on to it ... how very true ! Hahaha! Anyway, if you look at the photo you can see that they were'nt very good stitches ! Well, since I'm more into crocheting now, I've decided to crochet a shawl for her and instead of using 3 yarns at one go, I'll split them up. That way I can even make 3 different shawls ! Or maybe, a shawl, a hat and a small bag ?


Notice that the sides are not very even ? Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment