Sunday 8 March 2009

Fancy eating in a 'Garden' ??!!

06 March 2009

Today I decided to go 'jalan-jalan' at 1 Utama. Have not been there for quite some time. When I arrived, it was lunch time (my stomach said so) and I was wondering what to have for lunch. Stumbled upon this new cafe and the ambience was nice too. So, I had my lunch here ! As I was here alone, I couldn't try a lot of stuff, so I just had the set lunch. The set lunch came with the soup of the day and coffee, tea or ice lemon tea. You just had to select your main course and the price of the set would be according to the main course chosen. Here are some pictures of the cafe. I would have to come again with my friends and will sample more of the selections from their menu !




More pictures of the Orange-Mango Sorbet !







No comments:

Post a Comment