Friday 19 December 2008

Boo Hoo Hoo :-(

19 December 2008

It's 3 in the morning and I am still trying to get everything back into my computer. It 'crashed' this morning and the only way to 'save' it was to get it brainwashed (reformatted the pc !) I have actually got so many more posts coming PLUS I even had quite a few shots of Christmas decorations around KL/PJ area. Well, I guess it would have to wait till after Christmas as I would not be free to blog for this week. Sigh.

Sorry guys/gals !! Sigh, sigh, sigh ....

Anyway, do have a Blessed Christmas and an even Greater New Year in 2009 !!

2 comments:

  1. Oh so sad..i was hoping to read some of exciting blog and, learn how blog during my days off. Yippee! i am off till next year.

    Hope you have a nice holiday in la la land..hehehe

    Blessed Christmas, Happy holiday..Have a new and productive year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear and I hope you are able to recover some of the data.

    ReplyDelete