Thursday 13 September 2007

Longest Day of my Life ...

13 September 2007
I spent one of the longest days of my life at the service centre waiting for my husband's car to be fixed ! Luckily they have computers with internet facilities there and I had a fun time browsing and looking into other peoples' blogs & websites. Suddenly felt like my blog is really boring. So now I am back at home and trying to make this more exciting or maybe more pleasing to the eye !
Didn't know that there is actually so much I can do with the 'blogspot'. Now I know! Over the next 2 weeks I will try to revamp this spot and I hope it will turn out fine !!
In the meantime, I'll have fun browsing other people's sites !

1 comment:

  1. Kawan..i am truly a beginner at blog. How do you make blog so interesting to read and colorful to look at. Not boring at all. I like the way you introduce the new place you visit and the way you describe the food..it just me drool ..yummy yummy

    I am seaching for a topic to blog on...any suggestion? for me..light & easy..nothing too serious.

    ReplyDelete